A photocopy of ONE of the following ACCEPTABLE Personal Identification Documents must be attached to your application form for each member of your household.
- Canadian Birth Certificate
- Proof of Live Birth in Canada or Registration (for a child under the age of 2)
- Hospital birth records
- Documentation from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging application for permanent status in Canada
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate
- Registered Indian Band Status (Native)
- Valid Canadian Passport
- Landed Status Papers including date of landing
- Quebec and Newfoundland Baptismal Certificate
- Permanent Resident Card
- Immigration Documents indicating Convention Refugee or Refugee Claimant
- Convention Refugee Document
- Social Insurance Number Card (optional)
If you have any questions regarding your documents, please contact The Registry.